ONE EARTH TEMPLES
- Living, useable spaces – embodied oneness temples – form the spiritual and cultural backbone of a new civilization.
- Each temple is between 2 and 3,000sf
- Each temple is a vibrant, unique hub for community ceremony, celebration, counsel and education.
- Each temple anchors the divine union of body, soul, spirit and service.
- They are built with exquisite care and devotion in accord with the Golden Mean and regenerative design standards in both urban and rural communities around the planet.
- ONE EARTH Temples are built by those reclaiming the path of sacred service to land, community and family.
- They are stewarded by men, women, children and elders who dedicate their souls to embodied oneness and the harmony of all of life.
ARE YOU A BUILDER, A FUNDER, A LAND-OWNER, A PRIEST, PRIESTESS OR COMMUNITY MEMBER OF ONE OF THESE SPACES? Let’s create this together.